Apr. 06, 2018
Watch an inspirational and emotive video featuring people from around the world (including Australia) sharing their stories of living with Parkinson’s, and aiming to increase awareness and understanding about the condition.
To watch this compelling video, click here.
Our feedback indicated the video truly did “show what living with Parkinson’s is really like”.
Parkinson’s Victoria was proud to unite with the global Parkinson’s community in support of this video and worldwide #UniteForParkinson's campaign. Our social media post featuring the video was one of our most successful to date, reaching more than 8600 people.
Globally the results were also outstanding:
- more than 8 million people reached around the world via social media
- nearly 900,000 social media engagements
- nearly 90,000 visits to the campaign website from 199 countries
- nearly 18,000 views of the #UniteForParkinsons promotional film
- more than 17,000 hashtag uses from 97 countries
- hashtag trending on 11 April.