We’re recruiting! Events Co-ordinator position available
Parkinson's Victoria is seeking a motivated and highly organised Events Co-ordinator to join our small energetic team. In this role you will design and implement events that further Parkinson's Victoria's community engagement needs.
As the Events Co-ordinator, you will be working closely with the Executive Manager, Marketing and Development and the Health Team to:
- assist in the development and implementation of an annual calendar of events, including A Walk in the Park, health seminars and AGM
- manage logistics, suppliers and venues
- develop project plans
- co-ordinate volunteers to support event delivery
Experience and skills required
- Experience in organising events
- Well developed organisation and planning skills including attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly effective time management and ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and as a team member to achieve goals
- Certificate or Diploma in Event Management and/or related discipline
If this sounds like your perfect job, please send your application, including your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria, to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Seek - Events Co-ordinator application via Parkinson's Victoria.
For further information about the position please email email@example.com or phone (03) 8600 9660.
Applications close 17th February 2017