Membership of Parkinson’s Victoria is open to the Parkinson’s community. This includes people living with Parkinson’s, family, friends and carers along with health professionals and other interested individuals and groups.
- 4 editions of InMotion, our exclusive members' magazine. The magazine is full of inspiring articles, interviews, latest research, community updates, news and events as well as many practical suggestions to live well with Parkinson’s.
- Support on your doorstep. There are more than 60 Parkinson’s Peer Support Groups across the state where you can regularly meet people living with Parkinson’s for support and information. You can also enjoy group activities such relaxation and exercise classes, day trips and participate in community awareness events. Everyone is welcome and there are dedicated groups for young people living with Parkinson’s too!
- Be part of the Parkinson’s community. Help shape Parkinson’s Victoria’s future by attending our Annual General Meeting (AGM) and voting for candidates to our Board.
- Access to resources. We have many resources at Parkinson’s Victoria including videos, DVDs, books and journals which are available for loan.
Membership costs just $30 a year.
- Download the membership form and return to Parkinson’s Victoria
- Phone 1800 644 189
- Email email@example.com