has a strong membership base comprising of supporters from
all walks of life.
We encourage everyone
with an interest in Parkinson's to join us in becoming a
stronger organisation, with a much louder voice. This will
enable us not only to increase community awareness and understanding
of Parkinson's, thereby directly assisting people with Parkinson's
and their families. It will also add weight to our approaches
to Governments to improve services and support to people
Other benefits of membership:
- You will receive our quarterly magazine - 'Signpost', giving details of the people behind the organisation
and activities happening in your local area. You will
also be informed of newly released publications, forthcoming
conferences, seminars and news of support groups, fundraising
and social events throughout the state. Information is
gathered from both here in Australia and overseas to keep
you up-to-date with the latest developments in the management
- All members have voting privileges at the Annual General
- Advice is available from our Client Services Officers,
who will be delighted to assist you with any enquiries.
- You will also have access to resources within the Parkinson's
Victoria office, including video, DVD, books and journals.
- Additionally, you are welcome to drop in to browse
the information resources at our offices in Cheltenham.
- A 12-month membership to the Association is just $30
(inc. 10% GST), or $300 for Life Membership.
Should you have
any queries at all, please contact us.
We hope that you
will join the many other members of Parkinson's Victoria
and assist us in our efforts to improve the quality of life
for all Victorians affected by Parkinson's. Membership
is a direct investment in improved services and support.
You can download
a membership application form here.
For further information please contact us.