Developing a strong Australian research agenda is central to Parkinson’s Victoria’s mission.
Parkinson’s Victoria has developed a research platform to provide clear direction for increased investment within the research sector through scholarships, fellowships and strategic partnerships to:
• Better understand the impact of living with Parkinson’s
• Raise awareness with respect to the benefits of research investment
• Seek participation from the Parkinson’s community in research trials
• Increase reporting of research with the community (including donors and supporters) of outcomes, results and breakthroughs, and
• Contribute to innovative, world leading research that advances the search for a cure.